Cotton Face Mask
Regular price $15.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Handmade cotton face masks are masks made with:
- Two layers of 100% quilting cotton
- A wire nose pinch for facial contouring
- An adjustable knit tie that wraps around the back of the neck and ties at the top or back of the head
- A "sinchable" sleeve to hold your ties/elastic to create the same effect as pleating and create a customizable fit to your face
- Hand sewn by Jeanne in New Orleans
- Made with designer fabric printed with my original illustrations
- Reusable and machine washable
- Available in 20 different designs. Pick your pattern from the reference guide in the photos. Please note that the exact section of each pattern varies per mask.
- Masks are NOT medical grade.
- Visit LCMC Health here for best practices on wearing your face mask.
Safety and Sanitizing:
- After manufacturing each mask is machine dried on high heat and placed with clean hands into a recycled poly mailer bag before it is shipped or delivered.
- An immediate wash on high heat is recommended to maximize sanitation once you receive your masks - OR - you can allow your mask to sit in the hot sun for 72 hours.
- Please stay safe and wear a mask or bandana while you socially distance.
- Machine wash on high heat and line dry to extend the life of the mask.
- I do not recommend machine drying masks. If you do decide to machine dry, use a delicates or lingerie bag.
- All masks are pre-washed to reduce shrinkage, but note that machine drying your mask may cause additional shrinkage.