French Quarter Ferns Cotton Face Mask - in Warm Gray, Royal Blue, and Blush
Regular price $15.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Handmade cotton face masks are masks made with:
- Two layers of 100% quilting cotton
- An adjustable knit tie that wraps around the back of the neck and ties at the top or back of the head.
- A "sinchable" sleeve to hold your ties/elastic to create the same effect as pleating and create a customizable fit to your face.
- Hand sewn by Jeanne in New Orleans.
- Made with designer fabric printed with my original illustrations.
- Reusable and machine washable.
- Please note that the exact section of each pattern varies per mask.
- Masks are NOT medical grade.
- Visit LCMC Health here for best practices on wearing your face mask.
Safety and Sanitizing:
- All masks are pre-washed and packaged with sanitized hands into a recycled poly mailer for shipping.
- An immediate wash is recommended to maximize sanitation once you receive your masks - OR - you can allow your mask to sit in direct sunlight for 72 hours.
- Please wear a mask while you socially distance to reduce transmission of illness.
- Machine wash on delicate and line dry to extend the life of the mask.
- I do not recommend machine drying masks. If you do decide to machine dry, use a delicates or lingerie bag.
- All masks are pre-washed to reduce shrinkage, but note that machine drying your mask may cause additional shrinkage.